Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MTO scanario

dear gurus,

My scenario is like this,

I have fg called FG.and two sfg SFG1 and SFG2 and one raw ROH1. the bom is like this

The scenario is MTO strategy 20 but i want SFG1 to be used as collective requrement and SFG2 and ROH as individual that is order specific requirement. How can this be achieved.

Hi SJ,

That's the reason.

See You have assgin Collective Requirment to SF1.So system wil not plan For SF1 during Sales Order MRP.Only Dependent Requirment is generates for the same.Due to this SF2 and RR doesn't come in to the picture till now.

Now you runs the MRP for SF1 and system genrates the plan order without reference to Sales Order of FF.There is no Account Assingment of Sales Order in that Plan Order.Now SF2 and RR treated as dependent requirments of SF1 and not of FF.So there is no account assginment of Sales order for SF2 and RR also.

Now in 2nd case where you have said that if you change the Requirment type of SF1 to Individual, then you are getting the Planning for all 4 materials FF.SF1,SF2 and RR.In this case Account Assginment Sales Order is pass from FF --> SF1 ---> SF2 & RR.So you get the planning for all 4 materials in one shot and that is with Account Assginment of Sales Order.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question