cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report of planned order of Required quantity,shortage and total stock.

former_member267321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I want to get a report which shows each raw material requirement quantity, raw material shortage quantity for selected planned orders and current available stock of each material.

Is there any standard repoprt in SAP ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member199502
Active Contributor

Hi,

Go to COOIs,tick Planned orders check box and untick production order check box.

Select components in the list and profile as standard.

input plant and execute.

You will get list of planned orders with requirement quantity and shortage.you want to change the layout if it is not there.

I think in this u will not get the present stock

Check hope it is helpfull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can try with Tcode MF60. It should help you in the right way.

AAX70

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

There is no standard report in SAP to meet this requirement.Only a development can help you in this

case.

You can prepare the Func.specifications and with the help of ABAP coding.But in your case are these

planned order's a manually created one's or MRP generated one's?I would suggest you to work around

on this and then decide.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

former_member267321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mangalraj,

Thanks for reply.

All planned orders are generated through MRP run only.

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

If they are MRP generated means,the system would have generated the pur.req/planned orders for

producing the required planned quantity ,after checking the stock of the dep.material's.

Now at this point why do you want to check the stock of the raw materials for selected planned order's?

Generally this material availability check will be done at order creation level or release level.

Still I'm unable to understand your exact requirement.

Regards

Mangalraj.S