Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UnZip Paylaod....

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am doing on File -> File Scenario. My Source File is a ZIP File(contains .txt file with tab delimeter). I need to unzip the file and sent to the target system.

Currently I developed the scenario using payloadZipBean. If the ZIP File contains the .xml file, it is able to develiver the message to the target system.

Is there any way to extract a zip file which contains the combination of .txt files? I tried with Module development. But with that the files are not populating in the target system.... Please help....

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are picking the ZIP file directly with FileAdapter (or) are you using payload Zip bean to zip the picked text/xml file?

>Is there any way to extract a zip file which contains the combination of .txt files? I tried with Module development. But with that the files are not populating in the target system.... Please help....

As far as I know this is not possible.

since you can unzip the set of files in the mapping or module, but the adapter will only write the last extracted file. of course you can append each file content to one stream and you can write it to a single file.

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am picking the ZIP File using the file adapter and I created a module "payloadZipBean".

The ZIP File contains the data as follows..

SampleFile1.txt (Tab Delimeter File)

SampleFile2.txt(Tab Delimeter File)

SampleFile3.txt(Tab Delimeter File)

If I sent this SampleZIP File, it is not working. Later I sent xml files as below..

SampleFile1.xml

SampleFile2.xml

SampleFile3.xml

With this SampleZipFile, we ZIP File got extracted in the target System.

Any Idea about .txt files?

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am sending 5 txt files in one ZIP File. While extracting, it is unziping only one file. any reasons?

regards,

Vasu

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
zip.mode

Specify the processing mode:

u25CB       To compress the main payload, select zip or zipOne.

u25CB       To compress all payloads, use zipALL.

u25CB       To decompress the main payload, use unzip.

i think only one payload will be unzipped. But you can zip multiple ones.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

hi Vasu,

how did you solve the issue with TXT files?

I get the unzip processed only if the zipped file is of XML format.

Thanks,

Elena

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

The solution to your requirement is to use payload zip bean.

PayloadZipBean

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/da9358a1772e97e10000000a155369/content.htm

Adding PayloadZipBean in the Module Processor

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/45/da9358a1772e97e10000000a155369/content.htm

Regards

joel

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you need to perform content conversion of the txt file or you need to send the file directly to receiver?

If the file has to be sent directly to target system, then PayloadZipBean will work.

If the file has to be content converted, then don't use FCC provided by file adapter. Use PayloadZipBean first and then use MessageTransformBean with SimplePlain2XML to perform content conversion.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/57/0b2c4142aef623e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek,

I will get the ZIP File from the source system. I need to extract the ZIP File into the target system. But the payloadZipBean which I refer is unziping the file.

If I sent the combination of txt files, then I am getting the Mapping Error.

Could you please suggest...

Regards,

Vasu