Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return-Code 99 of integration-process in TR SXI_CACHE

frank_schmitt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo,

in TR SXI_CACHE my integration-process has the return-code 99 (process cannot be activated). On selecting in the tree (left side) and dobble-click of my process following comes up:

</properties>

- <lines>

<line id="208" predid="207" succid="5" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="213" predid="7" succid="13" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="214" predid="13" succid="9" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="215" predid="9" succid="59" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="217" predid="59" succid="97" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="219" predid="97" succid="89" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="220" predid="89" succid="21" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

-

End tag 'prperty' does not match the start tag 'property'. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/W2KMF/Profiles/schmitf/Loc...

<property id="59" guid="d56d20d4195e11daafd60003ba0ff8f5" name="SendMsgSyncResponse" counter="0" type="EXPR" valueType=""...

n-left:1em;text-indent:-2em"> <line id="222" predid="21" succid="23" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="224" predid="23" succid="25" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

After activating the process once more the detail-information comes up. Then i see the error steps (Message-Type = E). So for example:

Der Wert des Ausdrucks '&CH_EVENT_TAB_DATA.PAYLOAD.ERROR&' kann nicht als Quelle einer Zuweisung dienen (expression cannot be the source of an assignment)

But in the integration-process this seam to be good. What can i do? Delete the container-element and create a new one?

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the transaction SXI_CACHE, select your business process and click on activate. At first, the return code would be converted from 99 to 02 and upon activating again, the return code would be zero.

We had similar problem and resolved as per above. Please note that the user-id used for activation should have developer key associated with it.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>> <b>End tag 'prperty' does not match the start tag 'property'.</b> Error processing resource 'file:///C:/W2KMF/Profiles/schmitf/Loc...

That is one visible error .... do check for that message where the property tag exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A return code of 99 usually occurs when there is a mismatch in the mapping you are using in the BPM.

It may also occur if all the active correlations are not being used.

In the error, it has been clearly mentioned that the tag name <property> has been mispelt.

Please correct that, and revert back.

regards,

Smitha.

frank_schmitt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo,

when i have a look at the details after acitvation my integration-process (with returncode 99) I make changes in my process. But after refresh there are the old items are still there. What´s about the Button "delete runtime Version" in the acivation step? Can i so delete this process in my cash? Have i to make a new integraion-process-object? After copy one process and giving a new name the same problems occures? What is the best solution?

Thanks,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Pls do check the notes 0000901366 & 0000910437. We also had the problem with Int. Process return code. For us in Int. Repository evenif it got activated, it didnt get moved to status 0 in SXI_CACHE transaction.

Cheers

JK

frank_schmitt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you very much for answering. We are using SP 15; must we do any corrections?

Best regards,

Frank Schmitt