Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Return-Code 99 of integration-process in TR SXI_CACHE

Hallo,

in TR SXI_CACHE my integration-process has the return-code 99 (process cannot be activated). On selecting in the tree (left side) and dobble-click of my process following comes up:

</properties>

- <lines>

<line id="208" predid="207" succid="5" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="213" predid="7" succid="13" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="214" predid="13" succid="9" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="215" predid="9" succid="59" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="217" predid="59" succid="97" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="219" predid="97" succid="89" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="220" predid="89" succid="21" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

-

End tag 'prperty' does not match the start tag 'property'. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/W2KMF/Profiles/schmitf/Loc...

<property id="59" guid="d56d20d4195e11daafd60003ba0ff8f5" name="SendMsgSyncResponse" counter="0" type="EXPR" valueType=""...

n-left:1em;text-indent:-2em"> <line id="222" predid="21" succid="23" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

<line id="224" predid="23" succid="25" parentid="207" order="0" linetype="DEFAULT" />

After activating the process once more the detail-information comes up. Then i see the error steps (Message-Type = E). So for example:

Der Wert des Ausdrucks '&CH_EVENT_TAB_DATA.PAYLOAD.ERROR&' kann nicht als Quelle einer Zuweisung dienen (expression cannot be the source of an assignment)

But in the integration-process this seam to be good. What can i do? Delete the container-element and create a new one?

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question