Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating idocs with MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE, but not finding with WE02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am generating one IDOC for the message type LOIPLO, Idoc type LOIPLO01 with using the function module MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE. Function module is returning the idoc number, but if I go and see in WE02, it is saying "No idocs are selected".

For the partner package size is 1000. Is it the reason ?

Thanks,

sreenivas.

9 REPLIES 9

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't give any search criteria execpt for ur message type LOIPLO in WE02 and check..If the idoc is created definitely it will be shown..

Regards,

Nagaraj

0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

In the selection screen I gave nothing, except the date. Still it is not showing any idocs.

Thanks,

sreenivas.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u search with message type....also one more thing u check that in we21, if u checked the check box trigger immediately.

Regards,

Nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you use "COMMIT WORK" after successful execution of MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE? Otherwise it will return the idoc number but actually will not post the idoc in the system.

Regards,

R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the table edid4,edidc,edids....Check in st22 or sm13 to check some runtime error has happend...

soumya_jose3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you partner profile in WE20 and do you have a filter set up in the distribution model for that message type?

Regards,

Soumya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use COMMIT WORK after calling the FM. This should work.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was the problem in partner profile. I have used collect idocs with 1000 and am processing some idocs, so it is not creating.

0 Kudos

Correct the partner profile in WE21, and always perform COMMIT WORK after MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE call. Even if you create a wrong idoc with wrong partner profiles, it should be created and visible in WE02 - then it will have the wrong status - depending on the incoming/outcoming idoc type.