Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

i copy sapscript and i have DE and EN

the original is DE

i want to change in EN and not influance at DE how?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the sapscript in language DE, then choose Utilities -> Convert Original Language from the menu.

You can only change the original language when editing the sapscript in the original language.

6 REPLIES 6

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rani,

When you do the copying in se71 transaction utilities->copy from client,

YOu should uncheck the check box Original Language only.

Then you can modify the copied sapscript in EN language also.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

i made this and i still have the message "original lang DE" and if i want to add something to EN i need to make it in DE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the sapscript in language DE, then choose Utilities -> Convert Original Language from the menu.

You can only change the original language when editing the sapscript in the original language.

0 Kudos

thanks martin

kvenkatesh-in
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open the form in change mode in language DE.

Change the original language DE to EN through

Utilities->Convert original language.

Now u can do changes in the form in language EN. This changes won't modify DE version.

--

Venkatesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i understood is you have a Form with two diff. languages. And without interuppting the DE one, you want to make changes in EN one.

Now first of all if you want to change EN one than you have to make original language as EN. Put Form name and original language(DE). Press change. From Menu->Utilities->Change Original Language.

Now the important thing is if you will change the dimention of the window, It will affect both the forms. But if you change the contents of the windows, it will not affect your DE one.

If you want different layout for both the languages than you have to create new form and than you need to change.

If any confusion plz let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Sagar Vadher