cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link one Movement type to different G/L Acounts in my case??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my company, we have two types of subcontracting processes(different order types). For the two types PO, Item categories are both 'L" ,and the differences are Specifying "Account assignment category" differently ,one is "P" (project), the other is "F" (order). When do GR ,the movement types are both 101 and 543 O. But my client wants to link 543 O to different G/L Acounts for the different PO .

In OMWN , the Account Assignment can only configure like this:

543 O V WA01 2 GBB VBR. For the same Valuation Class, "VBR" can only aim at one G/L Acount.

I try to distribute different Acct modification to Account Assignment Categories "P" and "F", but it's useless.

Could anyone give me some suggestion?

Regards

Joey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Correct me if I am wrong:

If the consumption posting is determined by account assignment in your case, then valuation class determined by material group will determine the posting GL account. In that case use different material groups for two account assignments and assign two valuation classes - to two material groups (OMQW). Then postings will go to different GL accounts. Consumption posting defined in account assignment if for determining account modifier in GBB only.

If not, material determines the account assignment, you can have separate valuation classes for determining GL accounts.

Thanks

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you are correct, its not possible to have different G/l account to posted for the same mvt type....

This is because for MIGO and MIRO, the account determination is done based on mvt type, value string, TE keys and account modif...

Now as you are saying, you wanna use the same mvt type, for different PO,

but here value string, TE keys will be same and so account determination will be always same...

It can be different in case of puchasing, based on the valuation class...

I think you need to go for modifications via ABAP...

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Priyanka.P,Sujoy , i am trying to ask our abaper to find some enhancements, but cann't find any feasible until now. If anybody known that , give me some information please! Thank you !

Regards

Joey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with VBR and VBO also in account assignment settings put the modif key VBO for one and VBR for the other.

Hope it helps..

Regards

Sujoy