cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scripts billing docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In vf03 depending on the billing document number i see a different layout .how is it possible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

You can assign to each and every document an output type.You can see which output type is associated to an invoice by going from the menu to goto->header->output. The output type's details you can see in transaction NACE.There you can see which print program and SAPscript/SmartForm/Adobe Form is used to print the document. Furthermore, you can determine an output type to be associated to all the SD documents of the same document type.But we're getting into SD configuration now. If you want, I can explain this topic more.

I think this will help you to begin comprehending what's behind the different outputs you can expect from VF03. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear George,

Thanks for your reply.

For some billing docs the output type is same but still the display in the same window of the page is different.how is this possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also in a form itself you can print different items/fields depending on several values.

But from here with the information I have it is not possible see what is the cause.

Gr.,Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, let's take the SAPscript MEDRUCK for example, who prints POs and a lot of MM stuff. For each MM document type(Purchase Order, Request for Quotation,...), there are different columns and fields to be printed. This is why the layout changes from a document to another.

Regards,

George

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos