cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global varibles accross different maps in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I using 3 maps in Operational Mapping, Is there any possiblity of getting a variable value in one Message Map and use this variable in different Message Map in PI 7.1

Regards

Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any possiblity of getting a variable value in one Message Map and use this variable in different Message Map

That is what global variable is meant for..

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

I have to reused the Global Variable From one Message Mapping to other Message Map in same Operational Mapping., In my case I am using 3 Mapping in Operational Mapping. So, from the source payload I am getting the value ; for example I need to caputure REQID in First Map and have reuse the value of REQID in the Third Message Map.

In Operational Mapping I have 3 Maps used in my case:

First is Message Mapping need to get the value of REQID

Second JAVA MAP

Third is Message Mapping get the value of REQID

Any inputs, as Patrick suggested I have seen the Arributes and Methods under Functions Tab, but I dont know how to define in first Map and resuse this in second Map.

Regards

Shankar

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Function Libraries -> Predefined Functions and Java Areas -> Attributes and Methods.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks !!

ok I have defined an variable for example REQID in Attributes and Methods column of First Map.

How to get the value of this sec Map??? Should I have to use the same name as REQID in Attributues and Methods of Second Map or How can I re use this

Regards

Shankar.