cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Cash Management - Treasury transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I changed the 'Planned record update' to ' update with current interest rates' in the following configuration step:

Financial Supply Chain Management - Treasury and Risk Management - Transaction Manager - General Settings - Organization - Define Company Code Additional Data

This is supposed to update cash management for future interest flows, in a variable rate instrument, using the available interest rate. For example if we have an instrument which has 'LIBOR' as the reference rate, which matures in 2020. Because of the above setting in the configuration, the system should update cash management with the latest available LIBOR rate(March 31, 2009) for all the interest flows upto 2020.

After doing the above setting, the system does this (updating future interest flows with last available LIBOR rate) for new transactions. But for existing transactions it does not do.

Is there any report which I should run to update existing transactions?

Please advise.

Thanks

Kalyan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I am invloved in tricky situation.When I rum TPM13 system shows scheduled flows for Final Repayment.

Now my problem is how to Fix those scheduled flows. As normally I used TBB1 to post this flows and syastem picked schduled flows based on date and posted it and status of flows chnaged to Fixed.But in my case when I run TBB1 system is not picking any scheduled flows.I have tried all selection, each security id, transaction number,product type etc all combinations.But system is not picking up Scheduled flows for posting.

The flows are already marked as relevant to posting in Config.

Please help me

Thanks & Regards

Bhavesh Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to SAP SDN Network for providing this platform.

former_member193516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, start fdfd and do a correction of data for that company code(s).

depending on the accounts involved you can choose or schedule different updates.

Cheers

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the answer for the above problem. You can use transaction 'TJ09-Update Planned records' after making the above configuration change. This will update the future interest flows, in variable rate instruments, with the last available rate.

Kalyan