Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO batch management

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have configured batch management , Now when i am doing STO and in that is the process is

ME21N > Vl10B > VL02N > VF01 > J1IIN.

NOw here in VL02 N when i am doing batch split > Error no batch determination procedure can be determined, and i am not able to do the automatic batch pick up for my delivery material and no PGI. BUT when i am giving Manul Batch system is allowing me to do PGI. Plz guide as how i will cofigure

batch search for REPLEINSHMENT STO delivery

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I faced the similar issue, Posted here & I solved it as myself.

Batch Management:

-While Creating Invoice for Batch split material, System copies all the batch items including main item, where as, system should copy/combine all batch split items into Main item, batch split items should not be shown in different line items in Invoice.- ?

In copy control from the delivery type to billing type VTFL, for the item category maintain billing quantity as G. This will ensure that the batches are clubbed into single line item.

In Item Category of the Billing, goto VOV7 u2013 maintain billing relevance as u201CMu201D.

- Batch Management in STO, after creating delivery via VL10F, wrt: STO order, automatic batch determination is not happening for the batch managed material. But for the same Material, from SD it is working fine. System displays message as u201C No Batch search procedure assigned to the order typeu201D

In V/C5, batch has to assigned to the determination procedure in combination of Sales Org / Dist Channel / Division / Order type u2013 Search Procedure / Check batch indicator.

*Sales area should be taken from STO-ME22n, Shipping tab at item level.

*Order type should be, default Order type from the specific Delivery type eg:NL-

Item Category for STO main item : NLN / batch item: ULN, both has to be marked for automatic batch determination indicator in IMG-LG-Batch Mgmt u2013 Batch detu2019n & Batch check u2013 Automatic batch detu2019n in SD u2013 Activate Auto. Batch detu2019n for Delivery Item Catu2019s

After following above procedure, system displays error message as u201C Item Category is not maintainedu201D

-Tcode:0184-Delivery item cat detu2019n

Maintain entries as u201CDel type/Item cat group / Item Usage / High.Item Cat- Default, Item catu201D

Eg: NL u2013 NORM u2013 CHSP -= ULN

CHSP u2013 Batch split item.

Hope this helps you. Try & revert

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanx Daa,

i have checked all these setting as told by you,, here i have a doubt, as i have maintained the the search procedure,, YB001 and has assinged the same to the

combination of sales area 1100/10/00 (YB001) and the same is working fine in case of when i am creating Order related billing. and automatic picking of batch is happening.

now since for my NL (Repleinshment Dellivery) STO case,,,,,,,,i have assinged my searrch procedure to the combination of 1100/40/00 (sales are in the shipping tab of ME22n)

that us 1100/40/00--YB001. even then i am getting the error, in the VL02n, when i am creating delivery

document.. Batch DETERMINATION as there is no search procedure,, as i have already assingned the search procedure

1100/40/00 NL YB001 as told by you......plz guide as where i went wrong and

whether i have assinged it the right way or not.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1100/40/00 NL YB001 as told by you......plz guide as where i went wrong and

Please go through my reply once again,

Maintain the search procedure to the Sales area + order type = search procedure & Check batch

here in case of STO, NL is delivery type , for this order type- DL ( fyi, Tcode:0VLK-NL doc type will have default order type - DL)

try & revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Try to maintain Delivery Item category determination IMG u2013-> LE --> Deliveries --> Define Item Category determination in deliveriesu201C as

NL  NORM  CHSP = ULN and NLN

2. Both NLN and ULN item categories has to be activated for Automati Batch determination

path IMG --> LG --> Batch Determination and Batch Check --> Batch Search Procedureallocation and Check Activation --> Activate Automatic Batch determination in SD --> Activate Automatic Batch determination for Delivery item categories

Activate indicators for both NLN and ULN

3. Allocate automatic Serach procedure/ Activate check

path IMG --> LG --> Batch Determination and Batch Check --> Activate Automatic Batch determination in SD --> Activate Automatic Batch determination for Delivery item categories

Enter your sales area + sales document type +search procedure + Activate u201CCheck Batchu201D indicatoru201D

Regards

Sathya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, in VL02L goto Batch Split and clic to visualize batch determination.

Once you are there, verity Strategy Analis, Log, Availability and Strategy Info, that could help you to understand why SAP is not determining automatically.

Also check VCH1, VCH2, to verify if you´ve already capture batch strategyes.

If necesary, go to material master on classification tab, and see class tye 023 Batch to verify if its correct.

I hope this help you.

Regards,

RP