Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM03 Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I got a requirement that in German language MM03 transaction in the select view (Foreign Trade: Import Data) i have to change the Last subscreen (Excise data )in that all the fields are in english language and have to change in german language ,please how to forward this change any one can explain me?

Thanks in Advance,

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to screen painter for that sub screen and then goto attributes->translation-> source lang: EN

Target lang-:DE then give ur german translations...

I think it will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagisethi,

You can maintain screen level translations using transaction SE63.

Please refer SAP Help link on more information:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b4/54601d77f38e429ffad9e3e11c1b25/frameset.htm

Later transport the entries using SLXT transaction to transport the changes.

Regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here the screen is standard screen (2205 screen) and the fields are in english when i logon in to german this particular block only it is in english rest of the blcoks are in german only,so can we translate all the fields in block english to german?

Thanks ,

0 Kudos

Hi Nagisethi,

If you see the transaction SE63 - it allows you to translate individual screen texts (labels), text elements etc. hence it should meet your requirement to translate only the labels in the affected block from EN to DE.

Cheers,

Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

login in DE language it will display in german language only ...if u want do more

do field exit there ucan change the field text give in german language

hope it will help.

~linganna