cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading data into ODS objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to load data from BW delta queue into my ODS Objects using normal staging methods.

I have created two infopackages one for Initialization of the delta queue and other one is for delta update.

When i try to load data into my ODS, i am getting the following error message

"Activation of data records from ODS object ODS_XML terminated"

"ODS object ODS_XML was built incorrectly. Cannot update request REQU_07VX2SHF84QR6OA7DXVZRQRJZ(64)"

The detailed description is

Error message when processing in the Business Warehouse

Diagnosis

An error occurred in the SAP BW when processing the data. The error is documented in an error message.

System response

A caller 01, 02 or equal to or greater than 20 contains an error meesage.

Further analysis:

The error message(s) was (were) sent by:

Second step in the update

Second step in the update

Procedure

Check the error message (pushbutton below the text).

Select the message in the message dialog box, and look at the long text for further information.

Follow the instructions in the message.

What could be the reason behind this issue??

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sathya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

does this has PSA?.. if so..

try Going into PSA and try to find out the 'red' marked records..Double click on each record to know the error in more details..

regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data is getting loaded into PSA and new table of ODS.But not in Active data table and Change log table.Status is green in PSA.

former_member183777
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have seen that happen when you do a full load after a init load. If your ODS is empty, then does the first Init load work? Make sure there are no previous Inits with same selection criteria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sathya,

Looks like activation is falied because of 'Invalid' chars.. can u try the following..

Monitor->Details->Processing Datapackets->Activation and try to read the error log from there?

regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case, it is better to get more information about cause of the problem by using JOB log overview(SM37) , Short Dump(sT22) , System message( SM21) and also Monitor mesages(Long).

Generally lack of space or Invalid characterstic values leads to this type of problems.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Answers (0)