cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE1 Reversal problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When i am doing ARE1 reversal (export under bond)i am getting error that Not enough balance in RG23A! (Message no. 4F263) at the time of posting .

But when we are doing utilization under J1IA101 and during balance check the excise invoice type button is also deactivated.

Can you please tell me the step by step process of ARE1 reversal and how to resolve the above said error.

Is it after putting values in register when i am coming back the excise utilization for factory sale screen is coming but there the material and excise values fields are greyed out when i'am selecting balance choose button i m getting error Excise modvat accounts not defined for GRPO transaction and 71 excise group but they are already defined.

thanks in advance

ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Reverse ARE1, when you have not received the Proof of Export and you have to pay Excise Duty.

Prerequisite

ARE1 No. is Posted.

Access the transaction choosing one of the following navigation options:

Easy Access Path SAP Easy Access India Localization Menu (J1ILN) > Indirect Taxes > Sales/Outbound Movements > Exports Under Excise Regulations > Exports > Central Processing

Transaction Code J1IA101

On the initial screen, select u201CA07 Reverseu201D and u201CR10 ARE1 Internal Documentu201D, enter Internal Document No. and press Enter .

At Header data, Click on document details tab and enter u201CReason Codeu201D, Click on Check button & Click on Save button.

Result

ARE1 is Reversed.

regards