Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 / Assigning different partner Roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy @ll,

i have a problem with the BAPI mentioned in the subject and the structure ORDER_PARTNERS. I receive the following error message:

E VP 112 Please enter sold-to party or ship-to party

E V4 219 Sales document S.TESTGH31 was not changed

This only happens when i adress in structure ORDER_PARTNERS different partner roles to different partner numbers, and i fill out the corresponding Item Number of the Sales Document:

PA PARTN_NUMB ITM_NU (works not)

SH 1000048 000010

SP 1000050 000010

SP 1000048 000020

SH 1000050 000020

If i leave the Field ITM_NU blank in the structure ORDER_PARTNERS, the BAPI works fine and i get a sales order created, but without different partner roles, the system only adress the item to the sold-to-party and ignore the rest of the partner roles - sure i cut the link between Structure ORDER_ITEMS_IN and ORDER_PARTNERS:

PA PARTN_NUMB ITM_NU T (works, but does not make sense...)

SH 1000048 000000

SH 1000048 000000

SP 1000050 000000

SP 1000050 000000

What´s wrong here?

The Goal should be to adress for each Sales Order Item different partners and partner roles - so i have to put the item number of the Sales Order Item into the structure ORDER_PARTNERS or not????

Thanks in advance,

Gregor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you could check if these partnerroles (SH/ SP) are obligatory on header level (normally, in standard customizing they are). It's in the customizing of partner determination.

If it like this, you have to fill them on header level (item 0000) and on position level.

Regards Wolfgang

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you could check if these partnerroles (SH/ SP) are obligatory on header level (normally, in standard customizing they are). It's in the customizing of partner determination.

If it like this, you have to fill them on header level (item 0000) and on position level.

Regards Wolfgang

0 Kudos

Hello Wolfgang,

thanks for your hint, but there is no SP or SH on Header Level of the BAPI. The BAPI need this information on Item Level. The BAPI does not use Batch Input technique, so its not relevant if the fields are mandatory or not during entering a sales order in dialogue mode.

However, as mentioned in my thread, the BAPI works fine, if i leave the item number blank in the Partner-Structure...

@ll: any other ideas?

Gregor

0 Kudos

Hello Wolfgang,

full points! - forget my first reply - was a misunderstanding

THX!

BR,

Gregor H.