cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No messages in SXMB_MONI for ABAP Synch Sender proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a Scenario which involves ABAP Synchronous sender Proxy and Webservice at the receiver end. On triggering the outbound proxy from a report, i can see no messages in SXMB_MONI of the ECC system neither can i see any message in PI(SXMB_MONI). But on triggering the same after deleting the Receiver Determination in PI Configuration, SXMB_MONI promptly logs the message with error

"No receiver could be determined" both in ECC and PI, since there is no receiver determination.

Note:I am not getting any System fault or Application fault in Sender report neither any response message.

There is no problem with the Proxy settings since other proxy scenarios are working fine with same ECC system but those are Asynchronous proxy calls.

Any Clue about this?

Regards

Amith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

look into michaels blog if this could be of any help ..

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1009864
Participant
0 Kudos

just use T-code sm58 T-code in R/3 side may be u can get some idea

Thanks

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both in XI and ECC system, run transaction SXMB_ADM - integration engine configuration - configuration - then edit and add an entry in category RUNTIME parameter LOGGING_SYNC and set it to 1.......then your synch msgs will be shown in SXMB_MONI of XI and ECC system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

YOur answer is near to my problem . Can i ask you more detailed.

I am not getting messages in SXMB_ADM. So i configured in Integration server in ECC & XI system.

IN ECC , i am using two clients, dev & testing - so in which client i have to do configuration ? and What is the role of the business system in ECC ( Integration Server or Application server )???

IN XI, i am using only one client 100...so i have done. here i have given Role of business system - HUB Integration Server.and corresponding destination http://host:port/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

And while creating business systems in SLD...

for XDC...i have given path http://host:port/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

for EDCClient105...how can i create for proxy ...Adaper XI? is it type -

WEB AS ABAP?

pls reply for my mesaages?

Former Member
0 Kudos

set the parameter LOGGING_SYNC to 1 in Integration engine specific configuration data for seeing logs

Rajesh