Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction SFP

I u2018ve copied the form Base into Base_1 (Iu2019ve also copied the interface) but the context and the layout have not been copied.

Both form the interface copied are active.

I u2018ve downloaded the form by utilities and so I u2018ve created a xml file but when I try to upload (always by utilities) the system tells me that the file format is wrong

Can I copy the the context and the layout or should I do it manually ?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can download thePDF Form directly by executing the Form from the SFP Transaction, i.e. goto SFP Transaction specify the Form Name and then press F8 or Execute Button of the SAP Tool Bar and

there click on the Import Parameter: "/BCDWB/DOCPARAMS" and there specify LA: EN and F: X and 😧 X and press F3 or Back Button on SAP Tool Bar. Now again press F8 and Specify the Output Device and Press "Print Preview" Button or Press F8. Now after execution of the Form save the Form to some Location and Now create another Form in SFP and goto Layout Editor and goto Adobe Form Tool Bar Menu -> Tools, there select Import, here specify the Location of PDF File the Form is now uploaded to SFP Transaction.

And for Interface You can directly specify the Existing Interface or simply copy the Existing Interface i.e. goto SFP Transaction and Specify the Interface name and select Copy button from the SAP Tool Bar and give the new Interface name. Now follow your regular steps to get the context in SFP-Form.

You can Also copy the SFP Tcode Form by selecting the Copy button then there is no need to save the PDF to some location and copy back again.

Regards

Pradeep Goli