cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blocking double invoice parking

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI gurus,

For one PO, we have received the GR, once the invoice is posted then if the user posts with same values system checking double. invoice correctly, but when the user parks the invoice, he is able to park twice after system posting those 2 parked items with out any error.

How can we restrict this???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are parking an invoice through MIRO twice, definitely system will have a check once immediately you post the first invoice.

For the second invoice, you will have a check.

In case of F-43 or FB60, same invoice can be parked number of times, however, at the time of posting system gives you a warning message, check that the invoice already posted.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

I'm parking through MIR7, it's not giving any warning or any error...

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

At the time of parking, it wont give any warning. You can park number of times.

At the time of posting, for the second invoice parked, you will not have GR ready, as the GR has already been used at the time of first invoice posting, hence you cannot post second invoice.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi thanks for your reply,

for the second time also system allowing to post invoice...

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In that case check your purchase order.

Does your purchase order is prepared GR is required. Check Delivery tab in item level of your purchase order.

If you do not have this tick you can still park number of invoices through MIR7 and post them.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

In Po, under delivery tab it is maintained "DEL. COMP"...

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check whether GOOD RECEIPT has been ticked for your PO.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

yes, the "Goods Receipts" is checked.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I believe, even though if the GR is checked in PO, as long as the GR is done, they can post as many invoice as they want. But only the first invoice will have the amount defaultly displayed in the line item area. After the first invoice is posted, if user attempt to post second invoice, the value in the amount field and the quantity field wont have any defaulted value anymore. So i guess he must had manually key in the amount and quantity and then posted it.

In my previous implementation, my supervisor told me there is no way to block this scenario. Reason why is if we set that the PO can only be used once, then Credit Memo cant be posted anymore if there is any.

It would be nice if there is other way to prevent that?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Guess - OMR6 would help

Thank You,