cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform translation Problem SE63

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to translate Withholding tax (Customized Smart form) form into Thai language. I have translated in SE63 but it is not reflecting in the output. After translation also it shows only in English. But if we login in (sap login) from TH (Thai) language, the output is displaying in Thai language. What may be the problem?

Please help.

Thanks in advance,

T.A.SATISH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

One very probable cause is that the print program calls the generated Smartform function module with language = sy-langu. If you can, please check that. OR if you know the object number, try searching in table nast objkey = object number kschl = your output type and you can find the language with which the form was printed. I have a feeling that it was english. If this is the cause, maybe you can change the document language, because for invoices for example, this is the language with which the invoice is printed.

Please check these two and if you still encounter issues let us know.

Regards,

George

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to check the partner function. Like for Purchase Order we had to maintain the vendor's language as the translation language in ur case Thai after doing translation in SE63.

Similarly based on ur area of printing u will have to maintain the settings

Madhurivs23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The language parameter should be passed of Thai Language, For that you need to pass that through driver program, based on the country code etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you assing the output type there aslo you need to select TH language.