cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA32: Stock In Quality But no Inpsection Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greeting..

I have raw maetrial which i recievd against Purchase order , and its showing under qulity stock in stock overview.....But in QA32 i m not getting the Lot for this..no where i m founding the Lot of this material..

How to make this stock to Unrestricted stock ????

what is wrong???? what are the possible reaon??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

How u solved it?

I am facing the same problem

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP PP,

Check whether Post to Insp.stock check box is included in the purchasing view for that material in the

material master and for while doing GR it must have posted to Quality inspection stock,where in my

understanding no lot will be genearted.Use MB1B and movement type 321 to post from quality to

unrestricted stock.

Check and revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in Material master MM02 in QM view whether u have maintained inspection type 01and revert back

May be while doing a GR in MIGO,you would have posted to quality.if inspection type 01 in mm02 is not active,clear the quality stock by MB1B 321 movement type

Edited by: Girish Adaviswamy on Apr 9, 2009 9:12 AM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

stock to Unrestricted stock use MB1B with 321 movement to clear the lot.

Go to material master and check the inspection type activited with stock posting to quality in QM view.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Ur reply....

in material master i have maintaind inspectiontype 01, with Post to Inspection.

in purchase order it showing Stock type as Quality Inpsection.

While doing MB1B i m getting error as ,

Change the inspection stock of material 40001051 in QM only

til i m not geting lot in QA32...

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think an Inspection lot must have been created but it may be in CRTD status. I would suggest you to display the Material document in transaction MIGO, in the Item level details of the document you would find the Inspection lot number.

Copy this Inspection lot number and use transaction QA02 to change and release the Inspection lot. Possible cause why Inspection Lot is in CRTD status is because the Inspection Lot could not get a Inspection Plan automatically assigned or Sample Calculation could not happen automatically. You can assign a tasklist in the Specification tab and also calculate the sample detail in the same tab, once this is done save the Inspection lot, and your Inspection lot would now be available in QA32 for Results recording-->UD and Stock Posting.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnak s for ur reply...wil u please where i wil get this Inpection Lot number ,exactly...on Material document list..

In MB51..i double click on the dcoument , wher i wil get th inspection number..

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Simply you can copy the document number from MB51 and then go to MIGO transaction use option "Display" - Material Document and give the number.

Ok, In case you are double clicking the material document from MB51, you would be going into the material document display(MB03), here you need to double click the line item which has movement type "101", from Menu "Environment->Additional Functions->Inspection Lot, you can go to the display of Inspection Lot directly. (Since I am not having the SAP access right now, i may be wrong in the specific menu..but you check yourself)

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QA32 also, you can get the lot number with the material doc number.

In QA32, there is an option called dynamic selection ( a red color option on the top of the screen ) there you will find the option " procurement".under procurement you get the option " material document".

double click on that option...........material document option will come in the selection screen.......put the material doc no there......erase all other default values, i.e. lot creation date ( the date range from the present date to previous 7 days ago).........

even if you dnt know the material doc and you know the PO no.,under the option procurement, you will get purchasing doc option............if you put the PO number, system will give you the lot no.

you are getting the error in mb1b , because the material is subjected to QM..as you have assigned required inspection type ( 01) in the material master....you can not do stock transfer from unrestricted to QI

......partha mukherjee

Edited by: partha mukherjee on Apr 10, 2009 7:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use MD04- Stock/Reqmts. List to find out the inspection lot no.

In QA32, pl. check the following :

- 'Lot created on' date. Give the correct input

- In the area 'List settings' check whether the radio button ' Select only inspection lots without a usage decision' is selected

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Material document in quantity tab you can see the insplot push button.Click on that button , you will get the inspection lot number.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in MMBE where the material.

1.If It is under Quality but lot is not created then by using QA08 remove inspection type 01.A lot will be created with 0800 ....clear that lot and then active 01 again

2.If material is under block stock the do 343 or 349 Mvt in MB1B.

3.Which certificate type you have used in MM01>QM>below control key.

check it

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are getting message

While doing MB1B i m getting error as ,

Change the inspection stock of material 40001051 in QM only

it means lot is there just check may be that lot is back dated or may be post dated

you just change the from and to date in QA32 screen. enter few months back in from tab and enter few months future date in To tab and check may lot is there.

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to QA32 and select option of all inspection lots, with UD completed. Check any lot with system status SPRQ in it, it means some one did UD and forgot to do stock posting.

For all UD completed lot, status should be SPCO.

If SPRQ is found, complete stock posting.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might have done the movement in a movement type..

Check in OMJJ, for that movement type..in the left hand side, deactivate QM ..check whether it is activated..If it is activated, then QM lot will not be created... See F1 help..

Also please maintain in QM view inspection type > inspection type Preferred Indicator tick also.

karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check the following,

As you say, the stock is lying with Quality...

confirm whether the material has the inspection type 01.....

if it is so, while in Qa32, please put the date the posting date of the goods receipt of that PO.

you will find the lot.

....partha mukherjee