Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Formating field contents in table control

Hi Gurus,

My last question was still not answered by anyone. I hope this will be answered quickly.

I'm using table control which was working fine. My requirement is to format the field contents in the table control. In my table control I have a field Balance_qty which is of a QUAN type declared in an internal table.

While displaying the contents in table control on screen it is showing the values as 16.530,000 ( after hundreds decimal and before decimals comma) for sixteen thousand five hundred and thirty. When I debug the program I found that internal table is getting the value as 16530.000. But while displaying only it was showing the value as above 16.530,000. I want it to dsiplay like 16530.000 ( without any comma or " ." after hundreds and " . " should be only before decimals ). Any help will be appreciable.

Thank you.

Display format is depend upon the configured in user profile. for each user profile configured n number of decimal format. check decimal format of user from table usr01(USR01-DCPFM) and hard code it according to your requirement.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question