Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formating field contents in table control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My last question was still not answered by anyone. I hope this will be answered quickly.

I'm using table control which was working fine. My requirement is to format the field contents in the table control. In my table control I have a field Balance_qty which is of a QUAN type declared in an internal table.

While displaying the contents in table control on screen it is showing the values as 16.530,000 ( after hundreds decimal and before decimals comma) for sixteen thousand five hundred and thirty. When I debug the program I found that internal table is getting the value as 16530.000. But while displaying only it was showing the value as above 16.530,000. I want it to dsiplay like 16530.000 ( without any comma or " ." after hundreds and " . " should be only before decimals ). Any help will be appreciable.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Peranandam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Display format is depend upon the configured in user profile. for each user profile configured n number of decimal format. check decimal format of user from table usr01(USR01-DCPFM) and hard code it according to your requirement.

Regards

Peranandam

8 REPLIES 8

Sandeep_Kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Check the user settings in SU01 .. here you may find in what format youw ant to display the quantity field.

0 Kudos

Thank you

Yes I did. In SU01 it was as 1,234,567.89

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Decimal Notation format in the SU01 tcode..If you don't have the authorization for this check using the menupath System->User Profile->Own data select the Default tab and change the Decimal Notation.

0 Kudos

When Im using my production server login it is showing the values correctly. However, If i use a different login ( related to certain department) it is showing as i said above ( 1.23.456,000).

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the conversion exit exists in the attrbutes part of the field.

0 Kudos

Ok , nothing is defined over there for conversion exit it is blank.

More Information - For the same production server when i use different logins then it is showing differently. Is this some how related to user logins? But in su01 I found the format is correct. I came to know about SET COUNTRY F . Is this helpful in this context? If so please tell me how to code it in my program. When I try to do it " Statement not accessible " error is coming.

Peranandam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Display format is depend upon the configured in user profile. for each user profile configured n number of decimal format. check decimal format of user from table usr01(USR01-DCPFM) and hard code it according to your requirement.

Regards

Peranandam

0 Kudos

Thank you problem solved