cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating Business Blueprint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I seem to be having problems generating the business blueprint, we are doing an HCM project and i have defined the following in SOLAR01

1. Organizational Units

2. Master Data

3. Business Scenarios

under the business scenarios, i have assigned the business proccesses from the HCM component.

my question is, is there any transactions that must be assigned to each individual business process?

the business blueprint comes up blank, but i have the structure, the master data and the business scenarios.

what am i missing in the setup?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to understand when i select the business processes in the configuration structure on my left hand side i have the proccesses that need to be configured, now on the right hand side should anything appear, like on the transactions tab should there be anything or on the configuration tab?

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Trevor

Whenver you add standard busines scenario from BPR all the standard content is available for you.

e.g. Transaction pertaining to scen will be under the transaction tab.....etc

Check this guide it might help you to explain better.

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700002006042008E/HowTo_Impl_Bus_Proc.pdf

hope it clarifies all your doubt

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trevor,

If you are in Business Scenario Section in SOLAR01 - make sure you select and give the following information.

Organizational Unit

Master Data

Business Processes

eg:-

if you select Sales as Business Scenario

once you click on Sales - in your right hand side you will see Proj.Documentation Section there you upload your business process Document/Blue Print and Blueprint-Relevant Tab should be checked.

and make sure you have given the following.

In Organizational Units

Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Division, Sales Area, Sales Office and Sales Group

In Master Data

Customer Master Records, Product Master Records, Condition/Pricing,Cusotmer Employee Master..etc.

In Business Process

Sales Order Processing

Regards

Rayees Palot

Former Member
0 Kudos

and check out these excellent blogs....

/people/sapna.modi/blog/2007/06/28/sap-solution-manager-40-project-management--business-blueprint-phase-part-iii

/people/sapna.modi/blog/2007/05/06/sap-solution-manager--roadmaps-introduction-part-i

/people/sapna.modi/blog/2007/09/17/sap-solution-manager-40--project-preparation-phase-part-ii

Regards

Rayees Palot

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you select generate business blue print, You need to select options to include scenarios and Business process in "General" and "Scope" tab.

Then the generated business blue print document contains all scenarios and process

Cheers

Jawahar Govindaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trevor,

Please check with TCode : SMGENDOC01 - Business Blueprint Document General Custumizing.

Once you select and define the Business Scenarios and Process through SOLAR01 & SOLAR02 -you can generate the Business Blueprint.

Regards

Rayees Palot