cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Adapter Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using File adapter as the Sender adapter in my scenario. But the server is not at all picking up the input file. When I am checking in the Adapter Monitor, it shows the following error

<b>"Error: ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAcess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available."</b>

Any idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just check ur configuration details in ur adapter configuration.also check the SLDCHECk transaction to see whether sld is working.

regards

jithesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeya,

For all your File adapter related trouble shootings and erorrs have a look at

SAP Note 821267.

regards

Piyush

Pl: reward points if find helpfull.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeya ,

Check the connection to the SLD using transaction SLDCHECK . Also check the configuraton settings you have done in SLD i.e. the Technical System and the Business System details which you have specified . The Function module LCR_GET_BS_DETAILS retrieves the information from the SLD based on this parameters .

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Sharma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

In the SLD also i have the same configuration what you mentioned in that blog.

What i have to do next?

thanks,

Jeya Kumar

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>In the SLD also i have the same configuration what you mentioned in that blog.

this error means that your sld configuration is wrong

(port, host etc.) - check them from the sapgui: port, host etc and then correct in sld

check it once more (there's a workaround but don't use it)

just correct the SLD entries for the proper ones

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Had the same problem and all configuration was ok in SLDCHECK and in the SLD.

Problem was that a new (QA) system was installed with a different password on the PIAFUSER (XIAFUSER) and this user got locked. So check if this user is locked on the system running the SLD as this will give you the same errormessage as other configuration faults.

Njå

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you have a look at question:

1. I got error message "SLDAccess set to true, but not available". (SLD section)

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

REgards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jithesh,

I had done adapter configuration correctly and also when executing the SLDCHECK transaction the summary is "Connection to SLD works correctly".

Do you have any idea?

Regards,

Jeya Kumar.