cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOw to congigure J2ee server in NWDS 7.0.18?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Experts,

I am unable to deploy application into server while deploying error is occurred i.e.,

Aborted: development component 'Test'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2009.04.09.10.26.17'/'0':

Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Please suggest me on it.

Thanks in advance,

Shabeer Ahmed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just Check the SDM Password correct or not or Go to Config tool and change the password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tulasi,

I have goen through that link and i found key and property files also but where to upload these files in

NWDS 7.0.18 so please pass some idea on it.

Thank u,

Shabeer Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I didn't get your Question Properly.

Thanks and Regards,

Tulasi Palnati

Edited by: Tulasi Palnati on Apr 9, 2009 2:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tulasi

As u send a link for modifying the SDM user name and password we have goen through that link and modified the details through configure tool and key file is generated.Not understanding where to pass this file in NWDS.

please pass some idea on it.

Thanks,

Shabeer Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabeer

Just save the SDM password in Config Tool and deploy the application in NWDS.

Thanks,

Tulasi

Former Member
0 Kudos