SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FUND MANAGEMENT

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are going to implement Public sector management (FM) in ECC6.0IS retail version. In IS retail.My client requirement is only cost control for Expenses only. I have created committement items for that same expenses and assigned the same in to FS00 and i took 30 is financial tranaction and 3 is committment item category

Now can u please tell me which transaction and committment item category used remaining accounts.like Liabilites,Assets and Incomes.(My client doesn't want to put any control any capital expenditures and material GL's also & also please tell me what are the configuration steps required to get effective cost control for expenses.(We are choosing BCS not Former budgeting)

There is one error occured while posting the sales.

No commitment item entered in item 2700 2009 90000671

last number is billing document

Best Rgds

Suma

6 REPLIES 6

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Suma,

Please check the following notes:

1268001 FI313 - No funds center entered/derived in item &.

1267998 FI311 - Common issues related to this error messag

For additional information check in www.help.sap.com choose the following menu:

SAP ERP Central Component -> Financials -> Public Sector Management ->

Funds Management -> Recording Actual and Commitment Data -> Integration Sales and Distribution

It should help to resolve your issue.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma -

You can do like this -

Accounts payble / similar nature accounts - assign to a commitment with 60/3 ( just creat one commitment item and assign to all the gls of this nature, follow the same in below cases also)

Accounts recble /Similar nature accounts 60/2

GR/IR clearing accouns 40/3

Bank and cash accounts 90/1

All other accounts that cant be classified under any of the accounts above you can use 50/2

for expenses where you want to have control - use 30/3.

I suggest you you use the FMDERIVE to derive commitment Item instead of assiging in FS00, that gives greater flexibility.

Chris

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client Industry is retail industry that rhey would required effective cost control on expenses and my client is using Industry specific package IS RETAIL. As all knows ,in IS retail sales transaction are happens through Point of sale software. Below mentioned error appeared while posting the sales in quality client.

No commitment item entered in item 2700 2009 90000674 (MATNR_Unknown)

We have tested all scenarios and like outright sales and MM sceanario also. There is no prblem with committment.But this case we canget above said error.

Please help me

Best RGds

Suma

0 Kudos

whats the nature of the GL 90000674 ?

if its of revenue nature, you better assign it to a commitment with 50/2.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos

Dear Chris,

This is not GL account number,that is Billing document number.

Best Rgds

Suma

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP NOTE NUMBER : 980273..WE HAVE APPLIED MENTIONED SAP NOTE TO ERROR FREE TRANSACTION