SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for payment for subscription

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to make a payment entry for a subscription order. I am using the bapi bapi_acc_document_post for this. Bapi is returning no error, and the document is posted succesfully. But the paroblem is when I go to JK02 and check the status of the order, its saying no payment is found ,and the status is not changed. Do i need to do any more process to trigger this ? or should I use a different BAPI..

please reply..

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Soumya ,

Try Using function Module "ISM_SAVE_PAYMENT" . Generally this function module is used for accepting an incoming payment for the subscription order. You can also refer to the transaction JKFB01. This is a standard transaction which is used for posting an incoming payment for Subscription order.

Regards,

Nikhil Joshi

View solution in original post

• SAP Managed Tags:
2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Soumya ,

Try Using function Module "ISM_SAVE_PAYMENT" . Generally this function module is used for accepting an incoming payment for the subscription order. You can also refer to the transaction JKFB01. This is a standard transaction which is used for posting an incoming payment for Subscription order.

Regards,

Nikhil Joshi

• SAP Managed Tags:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I used LSMW for JKFB01 in large no.s

Regards,

Rajesh

• SAP Managed Tags: