cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rsrq dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, expert,

When I tried to execute request in RSRQ the error happened.

I deleted some request (say REQ1) directly in database table such as: RSICCONT, RSREQDONE, RSMONICDP. it seems the request had been deleted successfully. But when I activate the following request (say REQ2) , it failed because the REQ 1 no longer exist in the DSO, system is inconsistent. I double checked the tables above, REQ1 does not exist.

Then I check RSRQ to execute REQ1, it pop up a dialog to continue the following process, no matter I click on Yes or Cancel, the dump generated!

Could some one tell me the logic behind? or how could I solve the problem meaning to delete REQ1 in RSRQ without dump?

Highly appreciate your kindly help!

Best Regards,

Grace Pan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189406
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not advisable to delete the Request details from the DB tables. It may lead to inconsistencies in the DSO.

Goto RSRV and check the DSO consistency and repair it.

Regards,

Balaji V

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this scenario u have to make the REQ1 status to RED manually and then delete....I guess it was not done in ur case....

For u try to make the REQ1 to red using RSRQ, but as it was giving the dump so u can goto the load monitor in RSMO and change the status to RED there...

and try to activate the REQ2...

To analyze the dump goto ST22 and also contact BASIS team for the same...

As said do RSRV test also for inconsistency and repair if any...

--

rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, expert,

Thank you for your patience at first.

I tried RSMON to change the status to RED, but I could not see the request since RSMON display requests of recent days and REQ1 happened months ago.

Then I tried to check the consistency in RSRV, but I could not find such kind of command under ODS catalog. Could you please guide me step-by-step about the consistency check in RSRV? Thanks again for your help.

Best Regards,

Grace Pan

SumiKarmakar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need to do the following:

1.Go to DSO right click and manage and then go to the monitor screen of correct request (REQ2) .

2. Go to filter icon on the menubar and select Free date. ( select for more than a month.) Execute.

3. Select REQ1 and then make the REQ1 status as RED (Forced red)

4. Then select REQ2 and make REQ2 as RED. (forced red)

5. Reload REQ2 (repeat delta).

6. Now activate REQ2 . it will not give any message as well as dump.

Thanks

Edited by: karmas on Apr 21, 2009 1:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maybe this request could have been in other database tables,like if the ODS request has been activated then it would have been in RSODSACTREQ.

Liek this there could have been other tables aswell.

Let me know that,while deleting the request,did you made the request into red or deleted in green status itself.

Regards

Jagadish

nvytla
Participant
0 Kudos

Check in this table RSODSACTREQ.

Hope it Helps - Naveen Vytla