Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Generation of maintenance order in performance based plan

Dear all,

I have made performance based maintenance plan by creating measurement point , in the measurement point i have given the approximate annual estimate , I have checked in ip10 system scheduled the plan on the basis of annual estimate and equipment performance like ( on the basis of no of pcs ) . but unfortunately our equipment is not in use due to less production indent so mesurment document is not updating regulerly. But system is generating the maintenance order on the basis of annual estimated dates . Now my question is, this correct? plese help me .

Hi Raghav,

The whole idea of reducing the annual estimate is to make this plan work like a performance based plan i.e. purely on counter and not on time basis.

Suppose i have a plan with cycle time of 1000 and annual estimate of 500.

Last maintenance was carried out on 1.1.2009 and at counter reading 2000

After scheduling system will show next planned date as approximate 1.1.2011 and planned counter reading as 3000

But after two months 1.3.2009 if i enter a measuring document as 3000 and schedule the plan ( may be manual scheduling thro IP10/IP30 or automatic background job then

System will release the call object even if my plan has not reached the planned date of 1.1.2011.

Once you complete this cycle and schedule again system will show next planned date as 1.3.2013 and next planned counter reading as 4000.

If the counter reaches a trigger point much before the planned date then System will not wait for the planned date to come insted it will release the call object immediatly

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question