Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMail attachment - Excel - Read only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am send a email with an attachment using the F.M. - SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1,

I am attaching a excel file also and everything works perfect but I wamt to make the attached excel file as READ-ONLY file Now it is modifiable, Please let me know is there any possible way to do it.

Regards,

Prabhu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

As you want to make the file READ ONLY, i do not think it is possible with this function module. But there is another option which will make your file non transferable.

Pass RECEIVERS-NO_FORWARD = 'X' in SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 function module.

Hope this will help you out.

Regards,

Sourabh

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

As you want to make the file READ ONLY, i do not think it is possible with this function module. But there is another option which will make your file non transferable.

Pass RECEIVERS-NO_FORWARD = 'X' in SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 function module.

Hope this will help you out.

Regards,

Sourabh

0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Thank U, I have check option in the FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 but I think we cannot do that using the F.M. Is there any other F.M which can do ??

regards,

Prabhu

0 Kudos

I dont think we can control the excel settings from sap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please refer to this link

thanks