cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro-Welcome Application!-Browser Opens with Blank Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody!

I just created the Web Dynpro Welcome Application per the given tutorial.When i re-build the project, deploy and run it my browser is opening up but i am not seeing my Start View.The browser opens up with a Blank White Screen.

Can any one help me!

Thx

Gisk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gisk,

first possible reason: The (i guess only) Window does not contain any embedded view. Please check this.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan!

I looked at it and it doesnot seem to be a problem with the embedded view.Meanwhile i imported an example project from SAP and re-build it and then deployed and ran it.I endup with the same problem.The browser is opening up with a blank screen!So i assume the problem is not with the Application but may be with my browser settings or some other piece that is missing.

Thx for ur help

Gisk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gisk,

you must have JavaScript enabled. There's not much JS in Web Dynpro Rendering left any more, but it's crucial.

Good luck

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you do a view source from the browser and see if you get anything there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i did verified it and the sorce code is there.Also i tried the example from a different machine and it is working.So the application is running perfectly.But something is stopping it to run in my machine.So i donot know what settings or files is missing in my laptop.

Thx

Gisk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gisk,

hmm, strange, seems to be a client side problem. Which browser do you use on the laptop?

More things to try (sorry i'm guessing somehow). Please call the app again after each single step to see if it works and you don't have to change too much:

1. Clear the browser's cache.

2. Reduce the security settings for the corresponding internet zone to an absolute minimum. If this works, increase it until it fails again and/or you can live with it.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am facing the same problem.

Sivakumar,

Were you able to solve this issue? If so kindly let me know what you did to solve this.

Thanks,

Deepak