cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit - Customer/Sales Area Combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I need to maintain a credit limit for my customer sales area wise.. i.e at company code level I have a limit of Rs 10000/= for the Customer "X" . Now i need to split the credit limit for the customer "X" in the following fashion.

1. Sales Area "A" - Credit Limit - Rs.4000/=

2. Sales Area "B" - Credit Limit - Rs.5000/=

3. Sales Area "C" - Credit Limit - Rs.1000/=

When i raise the Sales order for the customer"X" ,for Sales area "A" for the sale value of Rs.1000/=, then the Credit limit for the customer "X" should reduce to "Rs.3000/=" . Is it possible ? if so how? Plse provide ur valuable inputs on the above. Thanks in Advance

Regards

Anis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor

Dear Anis,

Credit Limit is set at Credit Control Area level & not at Company code level. Thus if you note in FD32 screen, there is no selection option for Company code.

Now Credit control Area level is above Company code level. Thus to have Credit Limit based on Sales Area, then you will have to create Multiple Credit Control Areas & assign the same to Sales Area at IMG - Enterprise Structure - Assignment - Sales and Distribution - Assign sales area to credit control area.

Then you can set Sales Area-wise limits for Customers.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think i this way it may be possible

try in this way

u have to define three credit control area's and assign in OVFL t code for three different sales areas assign three different credit control areas a

and define the Credit master data in for same customer in three credit control areas

Thanks and Regards

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

with regards to the reply, i want to ask a question.

with one company code there can be only one credit control area assigned. so when we do the assignment of multiple credit control areas with the sales areas, how wud we do the assignments of multiple credit control areas with one company code.?

or dont we need to assign the all credit control areas with company code as those will be assigned to customer master and company code through that route.

please guide...

Thanks.

Deepak kumar...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to SD General...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you have posted this in the wrong forum. You post this query in the ERP - SD forum.

Regards,

Subbu