cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables with smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a table in smartforms for the remittance portion of a check. The table consists of 2 lines, one for the headers, and the other for the remittance data. The request is to frame the table, with a line across to separate the header information from the data being displayed underneath, but when selecting to frame the table, each of the individual rows is separated by a line, when the line is only need at the end of the table, how is this fixed?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a template and place it on the portion of the window where header data is getting printed.

Highlight the Bottom line of the template as it becomes the separator between the header and line item.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put the header part in Header of Table node and Give underline for it. Provide remittance data in main area of table. If it not workings then use a template to display the header part and use Table node to display Remittance data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi daniel,

continue with creating line types.

shade the header line item from push button having shaded portion at bottom.

and for line item of items just put one more line item having shaded portion again at botttom.

i worked on similar requirement .hope this clear ask me if still issue continues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel Doson.

In the table create two line types one for the header and other the the line items select the line types and display the patterns

Regards,

Sravanthi