cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Activate in SXMB_ADM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I am running the Tcode SXMB_ADM there is an option for Queue, I am able to registering but when I am activating its cancelling the registering.

Please advice me as I am new to PI.

Thanks & Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No Need to Activate those, Just make sure that those are Register

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response,but we are unable to release our Queues,where exactly is the problem,I am confused.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can Double click on the queue name and --- place the cursor on the queue and say Unlock

Regards

Seshagiri

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What exactly is the problem? Do you have stuck messages in queue? Is it a test server?

Regards,

Prateek

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are unable to reprocess your Queues, maintain the below parameters in

Integration Engine Configuration -

Specific configuration.

Category --- Monitor

Parameter ---QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED

current value ---1.

Now reprocess the queues.

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the response.But the confusion part is when we are assigning Integration Server in the client 001 we are able to excute File to File scenario,when I tried to assing Integration Server in the client 100 we are unable to excute File to File scenario.SLD was configured successfully.

Thanks & Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you changed the same in the Exchange profile paramters

com.sap.aii.connect.integrationserver.r3.client

com.sap.aii.connect.rwb.r3.client

com.sap.aii.ib.server.connect.webas.r3.client

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh on Apr 10, 2009 10:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I didnt do anything which you have mentioned.Can you please explain me where I need to change this.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I changed in Exchange Profile but it didnt work.

I got one more doubt in Post installation we are trying to do Configuration Wizard:Overview(Initial Configuration -Netweaver iniitialsetup am trying to Execute but all the time I do get incompletly executed) tried to excute for than 3 times.Please help me how to complete this part.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response,I am working on PI7.1 and did the Post installation steps according to the

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60d2a693-9504-2b10-5ba7-82964bd8...

We completed successfully,but now when I am trying to check the RFC,there is no connection.

I was trying to see Note:1115280.

I am really confused, Please help me.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

which RFC are you trying and what is the error you are getting when you make a connection test/authorization test?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answers.we could solve this error firstly by implementing the above note and apart from this we have to clear the cache.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The RFC Integartion_Directory_HMI which has connection type as H when tested was giving an error.

Then I tried to re cofigure SLD;after that the connection was successful.

Thanks & Regards

Sunil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Registration performs automatic activation.

Regards,

Prateek