cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RoadMap Element Rendering Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing an issue when I use a RoadMap UI Element. I created a RM with 3 steps. When I deploy and run, one of the step shows in the next line and the RoadMap looks broken. But the selected step is highlighted correctly.

Please guide me with a solution to this issue.

Thanks,

SAPer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try creating Transparent Container with GridLayout. Set columns = No. of RoadMapSteps & put steps as children of this container

You can also refer following links:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/55/9abe6671d0d64fba6c91e6ea9e1185/frameset.htm

Kind Regards,

Nitin

Edited by: Nitin Jain on Apr 9, 2009 11:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

I tried your suggestion but it didn't work. My issue is not with wrapping text but with one of the step showing in the next line.

I created RM with 3 steps as you suggested, but the steps display at a distance from each other (Since I made Grid Layout with 3 cols). I tried even placing them in a group, but no luck.

If you want to see how the broken roadmap looks, you can see this when you create a new JCO Destination in "Content Administrator".

I need the roadmap only for display the status of the current step, I dont allow the user to click on it (i.e. No action for onSelect).

Is there any way to resolve this. I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

SAPer

Answers (0)