cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Comparisison of Drver program and SAPScript layout b/w DEV & PRD Sys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a SAP Script for Purhcase Order and a Z driver program for it.

It works well and as and when PO is created we can get the print out of it.

The Print program and SAP Script that are there in Sandbox and Development systems work well. But in production system in the output the delivery date is printed in a wrong way.

So now I want to compare the code in driver program and also sap script layout bwteen the Production system and the Development system.

Is there a way to do some kind of remote comparision between the programs and find out what is missing in production system when compared to development system.

Also they told me that few months back they changed some thing in the production system and that caused this.

Is there verions mgmt in SAP..how can I find what changes have been made to the program few months back.

Please help me.this is a production support issue.

Regards,

Jessica Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find through the Version Management.

SE38->Utilities(M)->Version->Version Management

Select the Version which you want to compare and press Remote Comparison.

Give the Target System / RFC destination and press OK.

To compare scripts : [How to Compare between 2 versions of production and Developement in Script|]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Avinash,

Thanks a lot for your immediate reply.

I did the remote comparision for the driver program in Production and Development systems and it gives me a message saying that "there are no differences in source code of these versions".

so now i want to compare the SAP Script layout for the PO in both Production and Developmet system.

Can you please tell me if there is a way to compare the two layouts?

Regards,

Jessica Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to download the script from the production server and upload in the development server using program RSTXSCRP and compare.

Answers (0)