cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSO Test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one requirement regarding LSO TEST, Please help me.

1. Learner has to pass the Test within 3 attempts. Suppose not completes, system has to tell only three chances.

2. After 3 attempts, if learner wants to attend, needs to take approval from manager.

the above requirement is possible or not, if yes how to do.

Regards,

Sushma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushma!

This is possible. In the Test Author in Authoring Environment there is a option to set the maximum number of attempts allowed for a test. You could set the value 3 for that option. The catch is that the Assessment need to be created using Test Author. If the Assessement is externally developed then the logic for number of attempts must be embedded inside the assessment code.

Please let me know if this is helpful.

For getting an approval from Manager could be achieved through the custom WorkFlow available in LSO.

Regards,

Ravi Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for help. My problem resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

Could you please tell me how did you do this??

Would be really thankful if you could tell the forum what all steps did u take, so that if at all anybody faces such a query, the thread would be useful

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

I have check in Authorising enviouronment - Test Author but I can't find the maximum number of attempts.

My system on LSO 604 with 7.1 service patch level 15.

Pls help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi 

we are alos facing the same issues , Please advice where such stting can be locate ,

We are on Authoring Environment 6.04 .

Once the test were careated , after the start  of the on line test , ppl can click the Renter Test , again and Agai.

Much appericated ,

Answers (0)