cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Livecache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I´m setup up the SCM/APO with livecaché. I´ve connected the LCA database with the scm system. But when I go to the LCA03 tcode for do the test I get four red messages.

/sapapo/om_reorg_daily

/sapapo/om_delete_old_simsess

/sapapo/om_lcaalerts

For this last, I follow the step of made the jobs. I do it, but when refresh the tcode LCA03 it´s is same. The other two jobs are equal.

And the last error is Lc sessions account, which indicates the MAXUSERTASKS. Where can i do to set up this parameter?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ruben,

1. What four red messages did you get when you run LCA03 transaction?

2. "/sapapo/om_reorg_daily

/sapapo/om_delete_old_simsess

/sapapo/om_lcaalerts

For this last, I follow the step of made the jobs. I do it, but when refresh the tcode LCA03 it´s is same. The other two jobs are equal."

Did you run transaction /n/sapapo/om13 & saw red semaphors? Then you could click on 'i' box to get information how to fix it.

Could you explain in more details. Which jobs are equal?

3. MAXUSERTASKS is the liveCache parameter. And Lars gave already answer on the last your question

Please find more details in the SAP notes:

833216 Parameter values as of liveCache versions 7.5, 7.6 and 7.7

820824 FAQ: SAP MaxDB/liveCache technology

767598 Available documentation

Thank you and best regards, Natalia Khlopina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The third point is correct.

The erros are that /sapapo/om_reorg_daily, /sapapo/om_delete_old_simsess, /sapapo/om_lcaalerts are with red check. I follow the steps for to do them and when i back to the realized the test I get the same errors.

I read in one thread that there are to execute /sapapo/opt_inst, for to see the RFC connections. I get the diferent connections on red. It´s possible that this affected the before step???

Edited by: Ruben Torres on Apr 9, 2009 12:10 PM

Another question. In the sm36 I select the standart jobs and push standar prevision, then when I back to the tcode LCA03 don´t show me the screen with the diferentes options with the checks greens or reds. Only show me one message that says "liveCache-test onLCA finished without errors". It´s normal?? Not should be show me the screen with the diferents checks????

More thanks

Edited by: Ruben Torres on Apr 9, 2009 1:06 PM

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ruben,

1. First, LCA03 is the liveCache test. The liveCache data will be created, tested & deleted

at the end of the successful execution.

2. I wrote you already that you saw the red semaphores in LCA13 -> checks.

< or /n/sapapo/om13 >

3. "I read in one thread that there are to execute /sapapo/opt_inst, for to see the RFC connections."

At that time you will check the Optimizer's RFC connections

Reference to optimizer test transaction /n/sapapo/opt_inst to check connections for all the optimizers could be found in the Optimizers installation guide.

Thank you and best regards, Natalia Khlopina

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> And the last error is Lc sessions account, which indicates the MAXUSERTASKS. Where can i do to set up this parameter?

Check transaction LC10 - you can edit the parameters there.

Another option would be to use DBMCLI/DB Studio to do that.

regards,

Lars