Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to attach T-code to the workitem

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends

My requirement is that i want to attach PR05 t-code to my user dicision step. That t-code should be in edit mode. The approver should allow to edit the PR05 t-code. How to attach the t-code and also need to do in edit mode. How to approach this requirement.

Regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can follow surjith idea but you should not change the standard BO default method. It would be good you create 2 subtype of the standard BO and then delegate one and follow surjith's comments for the other BO subtype you have created and which was not delegated. Before using this please instantiate this BO using "GenericInstantiate" Method of BO System.

Thanks

Arghadip

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Method in you Custom BO and write the code as shown below.

SET PARAMETER ID 'PER' FIELD object-key-employeenumber.

CALL TRANSACTION 'PR05' and skip first screen.

In the SWO1, Basic Data Make this method as a default method, and it should be dialog method.

Then, test this in the T.code SWO1, if it works fine call it in your workflow.

Note: This custom BO must be delegate to std. BO.

Regards,

Surjith

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi surjith

I dont activity step. I want to attach T-code to user dicision step. I want to do the edit PR05 from portal. What about using secondary methods in the user dicision step.

Regards

vijay

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the User Decision, the default Task is 8267, copy this to a custom Task. In the Custom Task, in the container tab, click the 'Create element' and give the BO & select the import and export check box in the properties and save it.

In the User Decision instead of the std. Task 8267 give this custom task and give the necessary bindings & Save and test the workflow.

Regards,

Surjith

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi surjith

Am working in Travel Management workflow. In that the user dicison step uses TS95000092 i have already copied this task and am using the same BOR DECISION and method PROCESS. If i change the BOR as BUS2089 and my method will it do the functionality of approve and reject. Because am changing the method of approve and reject itself. Now how can i handel.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

In your workflow Bus2089 instance is available , create a container element of type Bus2089 in decision task

bind that element workflow container---> task container (Decisiontask) then it will be available as a attachment in Decision task.

2) u want to open the transaction in edit mode then create a subtype for Bus2089 and delegate it

in that subtype goto BasicData-> click on defaults tab--> by default the method is display u just change the dafault method as changeplan then in your decision step if u click on attachments it will open the transaction in a changemode

Regards ,

Sunil Challapalli.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

First you have to make your own Decision step (if you haven't already).

Next bind the object to it so it shows up in the Decision step.

Then create a method in your object which calls PR05 in edit mode.

Then change the default method of the object so that it calls that method.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology