cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports Integation Add-on for SAP - .Net Framework error

mark_kenworthy
Participant
0 Kudos

We have implemented Crystal Reports integration add-on 2.0.0.6 at a customer site and when they run a Credit Note report under a normal windows user they receive the attached error:

"Microsoft .Net Framework

Unhandled exeption has occured in your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediatly.

Load report failed"

They can, however, run an Invoice report successfully.

When they login as administrator they can run both the reports successfully.

Please could you help with the problem?

Additional information:

Workstations are running Win XP Professional 2002 SP3. Roaming profiles.

Crystal Reports are OLE DB connection.

.Net Framework 3.5 SP1

SQL server 2005

SAP 2007 PL 46

Thanks

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mark

wen u install addon , thee is a addon folder created in SBO in C: drive ,

Pls check that folder access right and dot net framework. Also check by giving the specfic user having error full rights.

Rgds,

Premraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

<<When they login as administrator they can run both the reports successfully.>>

coudl it be that the folder that the report is contained does not have sufficient rights for the user ?

I had an issue like this before - we gave full access to that folder for the user and all solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since your error is report depended, probably you could fine tune this report to see which part causes the error message.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue - for all users - as it relates to either of our Crystal reports. This error began to pop up after upgrading to XP service pack 3.

My attempts have been to uninstall and reinstall Crystal thus far; however, that did not work. What I am going to do next is remove the most recent dotNet in my programs listing and reinstall the 3.5dotNet file provided with Crystal.

Any other suggestions?

Russell Clayton

Sweet Leaf Tea

Austin, TX