cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check flow document residence time indicator for Archiving RV_LIKP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivery doc residence time is -5days and Sales Order RT-5 days and Billing doc- RT u2013 1095 days all the doc are business complete, if I check, check flow document residence time indicator box in RV_LIKP pre or write process will this delivery doc selected for archiving? (as I dnt have run authorization for SD_VBAK and RV_LIKP)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the order of archiving the documents is

first RV_LIKP

second SD_VBRK

( then Purchase / production order - if connected with the SD-order )

then SD_VBAK

RV_LIKP can be connected to completeness of financial document ( for me, it is nessecary to hold the delivery note, in the incoice is not payed ).

The residence time of the delivery note will cover only the delivery note, not the related documents. There is an other checkbox fot the completeness of the financial document.

in my opinion, the residential time of 5 days are mutch to short. I thimt at least the whole lst year should be at the system.

Hans

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keloor,

When you set indicator for check flow document residence then all other dependent document such as billing document, sales order should attain minimum of 5 days (As per you scenario) then system will allow you to archive deliver document.

-Thanks,

Ajay