cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete error messages "Outbound status" from the monitor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wish to delete error messages from the monitor (tcode sxi_monitor) where I find the message status "Message has error status on outbd.side" in the "Outbound Satus" column.

If I check the status in sxmspmast table using the "Message ID" as last column of the line in the monitor, I find two lines:

PID=CENTRAL MSGSTATE=3

PID=PE_ADAPTER MSGSTATE=29

The execution of the RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES or RSXMB_DELETE_MESSAGES reports, has no effect.

In the queue id of the monito I find a value like this

XBQO$PE_WS90100006

I do not know if this strange behaviour is due to a message removed from the message queue but also showed in the monitor.

I need a report (standard, if this possible) for cleaning the monitor messages by using a scheduled job.

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Regards,

Giovanni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member334189
Active Participant

Dear Giovanni,

the information you have provided clearly indicates that there are some reorganizational steps for the Business Process Engine (ccBPM) missing.

Background: message state 029 denotes messages that are handed over to ccBPM. It is then up to ccBPM to signal that this message can be deleted. As soon as ccBPM sends this signal the message state changes to 003, where 003 is considered final. At the same time a final adapter state (006) is assigned to the XI message (CENTRAL pipeline), i.e. both messages are allowed to be reorganized (deleted or archived).

OSS note 1042379 describes all actions to be taken in order to reorganize ccBPM. Please walk through that note step by step.

Best regards,

Harald Keimer

XI Development Support

SAP AG, Walldorf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Giovanni,

First delete the messages that you don't require in the Queue. (Queue where you are seeing that msg) and then cancel the msg using the cancel button in sxi_monitor (one with the pencil sign,next to restart msg)

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you really dont require those messages means goto Queue and delete those from SMQ2.

Then coem to SXI_MONITOR and select the messages those u want to remove and click on CANCEL

Now schedule the Delete Jobs from SXMB_ADM to clear the messages from particular periods

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cd/20bc3ff6beeb0ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply. May you explain me, more specifically, the steps that I need to execute?

After a double click on the queue value (XBQO$PE_WS90100006), in the qRFC Monitor I do not find a number of entries and of the queues.

Thanks.

Regards,

Giovanni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You can also monitor messages in the following ways and delete ERROR Messagees

1) Hi You can delete the queues based on the Outbound or Inbound queues I mean by using the transaction codes SMQ1 for Oubtound queues side and SMQ2 for Inbound queues side. and there

select your queues by using queue name and again double click on that queue and check how many number of messages are there with in that queues and select one by one based on the message status and delete those queues.

2) If your using PI 7.1 you may see like this if XI 3.0 means search by date:: also

Go to message monitoring -> Adapter Monitoring-->Display

Messages in Time Period 4/8/09 5:30 AM - 4/9/09 5:30 AM

You can Check these categories:: based on this category select those messages and cancel.

Categories::

Sender Component

Receiver Component

Interface

Error

Scheduled

Successful

Terminated with error

3) Also you can monitor all the messages in detailed manner in Message display tool

MESSAGE DISPLAY TOOL

[http://HOST:PORT/MessagingSystem/monitor/systemStatus.jsp]

4) go to SXMB_MONI-->Select based on the categories::

Processed Successfully

Scheduled

Errors

System Error

App Error

and then select and cancel those messages

Regards::

Amar Srinivas Eli

Shabarish_Nair