cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settlement

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone in my PS implementation client is having consulting projects. so in project structure i m having one top level wbs which is also billing element and under that 5 other wbs elements with activities . Now i m doing multilevel settlement where all the network activities are getting settled to superior wbs and all superior wbs will be settle to top level wbs. now i m not getting in second step of settlement when i will settle superior wbs to top level wbs what will be the source. and also wher i should settle top level wbs. i dont have PA in project. Thanks in advance for help....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

please clarify where you are going to settle the projects then only we can guide you about this error.

1.If you are running RA for top wbs element then you don't need to settle the child wbs element and networks.Assign a settlement profile that is meant for not settlement.then create rule for top wbs element and then settle to the receiver mainly PSG.

Please explain further.

Muzamil

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I have to settle this project at cost center. in my project is consulting project i have to settle first network activity to superior WBS than superior WBS to top level WBS than top level wbs to cost center. we have confusion in allocation structure as my fico guy is not expert in settlement and me toooo. so the prob is in allocation structure. one more thing sir i know you. i m sandeep friend so it was nice to see your reply here.

abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Absihek,

1.Maintain settlement profile in Network type which is meant to settle Network activity to WBS element.

2.In Network type parameters maintain Strategy 02(to WBS element) and Default rule PS1.

3.In Allocation structure maintain all the Cost elements where cost is debited during Goods issue,Services confirmation,labor costs actuals.

4.In Settlement cost element maintain for Cost center.

Regards

Muzamil

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me how to settle from AUC to Final Asset partially through CJ88. For Example if AUC value is Rs. 100000 and I want to create Final Asset and settle Rs. 500000 to Final Asset.

Thanks in advance,

Suyamindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think we can settle cost to profit center...please correct If i am wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can settle the TOP level WBS element to Cost center and GL Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you define the WBS as Asset under construction & define investment mangement,the asset will be created automatically for the WBS & in first level it is cretae the settle rule as the Top level WBS & the settlement type as AUC,not per or full type.

SO if you define the top level WBS as the same as AUC then when you complete one sub WBS then create the settle rule with the top level WBS & Specify as PER or FUll settlement type.

So when you execute the CJ88 then the specify the settlement as Partial captilazation or full capitalization & excute it will go to upper WBS.

Regards,

Raj