cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LM45 (Option to print HU label)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LM45 transaction has F6 button which can print HU label. But this can be done only when the user exit is enabled for this option.

Can anyone tell me which user exit will be applicable for this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Its a late reply . but thought it might be useful for some one

If u debug the code , you wil check there is a FM "LE_MOB_PRINT" , implement the exit inside this FM

and in side the exit , change the status field to 0 on checking the i_ok_code to be PRNT and call up the code which you are using for printing .

Do not forget to activate the user exit , else it wil throw an error message .

Hope this will help .

Regards,

Prashanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure but might be this one:

LE_MOB_PRINT.

Mobile Data Entry supports the printing of different label types, such as shipping and handling unit labels. You can use the print pushbuttons in the respective transaction by creating your own user exit function module, which is called from the LE_MOB_PRINT function module.

Procedure

1. Choose the function LE_MOB_PRINT.

2. Change the status field to indicate that you created your own user exit in order to print labels. If the user exit is not activated, you receive an error message upon using the print pushbuttons.

Result

Two parameters, the ok_code and the parameter of the object to be printed, will be passed to the user exit function. The ok_code defines which pushbutton has been selected and the second parameter contains the object ID.

MdZ

Edited by: MdZ on Apr 8, 2009 4:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just for clarity I'm posting this 'late' reply. I've been struggling to find more documented assistance in this module too, but I see that sap-press has a fantastic book available:

http://www.sap-press.com/products/Optimize-your-Mobile-Applications-in-Warehouse-and-Shipping-with-S...

What's really useful is the downloads available a bit further down on the link, but for convenience sake I pasted that link as well:

http://www.sap-press.com/wis/download/30

The downloads contain exact instructions and code required for printing the HU labels and also a suggested SE71 form SD_PACK_ETIK that you can simply copy from client 000 and adjust. So it covers exactly your requirement for LE_MOB_PRINT EXIT_SAPLLMGT_083 INCLUDE ZXLHUU65.

Best regards,

Adrian