cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices for a payment doc.

former_member565100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If two invoices are cleared using same payment document.How can i know if i have payment document-how much was paid against which invoice.I want to know from payment doc the split up for invoice amount paid.

For ex:Invoice 1 -rs100

ex:Invoice 2-rs200

Payment doc would be 300.

If i have only payment doc with me,how can i know against what invoices it was paid and how much.Which table can i use to get the details of invoice for a oayment doc.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You will get the details from BSAK table.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member565100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

BSAK doesnt give the invoice details.Is there any other table.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Invoices please see table BSIK

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best is to check it in FBL1N.

You gonna need to give the vendor number and the clearing date to the search criteria.

There you just Search for the wanted clearing number (Crtl+F)

You'll find the related items above.

REgards,

Endre

former_member565100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I know that from FBL1N we could get it.I wanted it from a table ,as i need to know for one of my ZREPORTS.

As i have an invoice and the clearing doc no.,but the clearing doc is used to clear no.of invoices.I wanted to know whats the invoices cleared if i have got a payment doc.Is there a table for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get it from table BSEG. Both the invoice and the clearing doc info is there in this table.

Regards,

Mike

former_member565100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If i give a clearing document number in the BSEG table let me know in the output field name where i get the invoice number.As i couldnt find it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table = BSEG

Clearing document = AUGBL

Invoice document = BELNR

Regards,

Mike

former_member565100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

My question was if i have a clearing document as input in selection screen is there a table where i get invoice number as output.

In BSEG if i give invoice doc as selction ,as u replied i can get clearing doc in AUGBL.But my question was otherway round.I have clearing doc and i need the invoices.Is there a table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then it should be -

Table = BSAK

Clearing doc = AUGBL

Invoice doc = BELNR

with the appropriate year

Regards,

Mike

former_member565100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Michael for your answers.My issue is resolved with your answer.

Thanks to Ravi too.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the document display screen (FB03), click on ENVIRONMENT --> PAYMENT USAGE. This will tell you which are the invoices paid against that particular payment document.

Regards,

Mike