cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods receipt price in diffrent production version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In Repetative scenerion I have given in REM profile that system should post activities using data from PRELIMENARY COST ESTIMATE. I have created 3 production version with diffrent BOM and Routings. And created 3 Product cost collector and 3 Prelimanary cost collector. For which i have got price 10, 18 & 25 respectively.But after i do the MFBF system is posted the goods receipt with using the standard price maintained in the material which is Rs 15. So my question is what is the purpose of making diffrent production version and difffrent prelimery cost estimate.

Regards

ACP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ACP,

go through this link where it deals the same problem,I have given my detailed explanation,

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though you have 3 different Product Cost Collectors based on your production version, you can update the standard cost estimate for the material against only one Version, so your Inventory valuation would be based on Standard Price in Material master.

Now coming to the effect of Product Cost collector, for every product cost collector, system would create a Internal Order(Production Order), against which all the costs would be collected and settled. So if you look at the costs accumulated in the specific cost collector for the backflushed production you can see the cost of GR based on the prelimenary cost estimate here it wont consider the cost based on the Standard Price.

Hope I was able to explain what you were looking for,

Regards,

Prasobh