cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table BBP_DET_ACCOUNT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

how do you maintain/transport entries in table BBP_DET_ACCOUNT (account determination).I guess it makes no sense to transport the entries from D to Q to P, because the GUIDs of the product categories are not available at the time you maintain the entries for the Q and P. Therefore it is necessary to enter the entries for Q in Q-System and in P in P system after product categories have been replicated.

That means the delivery and maintainance settings (Delivery Class, Data Browser/Table View Maint.) for this table has to be changed. What seetings do you recommend? Or is there another way to get proper entries (with correct GUIDs) in this table?

Thanks for your help!

Rgds.

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dieter,

You have to maintain these entries sepertely in each system to reduce the problems. In each system preparation activity Q or P ....SRM will have some manual entries to make system ....so you can keep these entries as manual steps after migration of product categories into SRM box.

Regards,Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

thanks for the reply and yes you are right. that's what I was expecting. But to maintain BBP_DET_ACCOUNT in Q and P system I have to change the properties of the table. I guess Change Delivery Class from "C" to "A" and Maintenance Flag from " " to "X". Is there a SAP note available for this change, or do I have to change it manually (modification)?

Rgds.

Dieter

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

same discussions on ..

most of them put manual entries only.plz refer the below link..

recommendation :- rather determine G/L ACCOUNTS in srm system , you can determine in backend system w.r.t material group Vs GL ACCOUNT and populate in srm upon your business need.

Note 815849 - FAQ: Account assignment system response.

CHECK UP BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT badi...

SAP Note 1018568 - G/L account determination sometimes

incorrect

Cause and Prerequisites

Different G/L accounts are defined for different account assignment

categories (for example AS, CC, OR) and the same product category.

SAP Note 1165122 - Info message for G/L Account for

Prod.Cat./Acct.Assgmt.Cat.

In Customizing (transaction SPRO), under "SAP Implementation Guide -> Supplier Relationship

Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Account Assignment -> Define G/L

Account for Product Category and Account Assignment Category", determine one combination of G/L

account for product category and account assignment category as the default setting.

When you add a new entry, the system issues the error message "Select a default for category ID

..., account assgmt cat. ..., src syst ...". This even occurs if this entry is unique and was

selected as "default".

Reason and Prerequisites

This problem is caused by a program error - the system also analyzes blank lines

-

SAP Note 1159522 - Multiple GL accnts for the same prodct

category not displayd

When multiple GL accounts are maintained for the same product category,

only the first GL account is shown.

Cause and Prerequisites

This problem is due to program error.

--

SAP Note 1154819 - Default setting for G/L account for

prod/account assgmt cat

-

SAP Note 1134964 - Product Category ID / GL mapping not

working

Symptom

Product Category ID / GL mapping not working. In Account Assignment, G/L

account is not getting updated depends on the product category given in

customizing.

there are two reasons since we do manually this settings in all environment.

source logical system and another problenm your guid of product category.

regards

muthu