cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should be the Server Port No??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While Configuring SSO between EP 7.0 & ECC 6.0,in one step we need to create a System object for ECC in EP.There we need to give some details like these

SAP SYSTEM ID (SID):

SAP SYSTEM NO.

Server Port No:3201??

SYSTEM Name:

System Type:

Web AS Host Name:

I am in doubt with the server Port no??One of my associates is saying that it is 3201 but he cannot explain it.our ECC CI number is 01 & SCS is 00.Why it is 3201??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashley,

Was the info in this thread helpful for you?... if it was, please close the thread following the "Rules of Engagement"

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashley,

Pleae find the link below.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/4e515a43-0e01-0010-2da1-9bcc452c280b]

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great link Manoj..Thanks a lot..So 3201 is the Message server Port as per your doc..Our BW system hs the CI 01 but server port is 3200.Why is it so??What should be the server port number?3200 or 3201??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean dispatcher port number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

While Configuring SSO between EP 7.0 & ECC 6.0,in one step we need to create a System object for ECC in EP.There we need to give some details like these

SAP SYSTEM ID (SID):

SAP SYSTEM NO.

Server Port No:3201??

I am not sure 3201 is the Dispatcher port no or Message server port no??But the discripency I am having because for BW system it is 3200 & for ECC it is 3201 but both of their CI is 01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashley

As stated above that 3201 your dispatcher port not the message server port which is start from 36xx!

Please continue the process by defining the 3201 port!

REgards

Anwer Waseem