i have facing one problem in creating of rework order.i will give the example below please find and give how to resolve the problem
I have three operations
first operation is used for to finish the final product
ex operation x having the order number y having the quantity 200
second operation is to produce the semifinished product
ex operation A having the order number B having quantity 200
Thaird operation is assigned rework.this is also used for to produce another semifinished product.
i have created created new control key in that key i have eabled to rework assign that to third operation.
next i am converting the planned order to production order and confirm that order and goods receipt that first operation for 200 quantity.
and second operation was also converted to production order and GR for that order to 200 .
in my third operation i have 200 quantity for that order. but i want 100 quantity to rework.
when i confirm the third operation in co11n i was entered yield is 200 and rework 100. but system is not consider rework 100.
how to solve these problem please explain step by step
There are two way one is manual and another is with trigger point (ref operation set)
1.Create Rework order without material at CO07 with out material .
2. Assign the settlement receiver as original production order at settlement rule.
3. Assign the rework material & component if needed at rework order & assign the issue storage location (unrest- use storage location above).
4. Do the confirmation for rework order & rework material will be issued from stock to order
5. GR will not be done for rework order. To get stock for reworked material Do the GR for orginal order & settle the both order.
1. Create a Reference op set in tcode CA11.
Enter the plant, Description, usage and status
for the ref op set
2. Create a Standard trigger point in CO31.(Ex
Enter the Trigger Point usage /Group as FERT.
3.Tick the Trigger Point Functions.
4. Enable the indicator create order with Reference .
5.Enter the system status as PCNF.
6.The system will says standard trigger point exists from which you can
select the created Trigger Point (EXx Production)and save.
8. Convert the Planned Order into Production Order and Release the order.
9 .Now confirm th ops.
10. For the last op enter the yield and rework qty
and set the status as PCNF.
11. If the status of last op is PCNF then in the
system a POP UP will appear as Activited by
Trigger Point /Create order with reference/order
number/sequence and op number which trigger point
works and enter.
12. Now a rework order will be created.
13. In c003 enter the number which is next to the actual prodn order no.Rework order will be seen.
Hope this helps.