cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make preview nonclickable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

Crystal Reports XI has this feature: in preview when you click on a cell in Details section, it selects entire row by a rectangular and entire column by a shady area.

Is there a way to disable it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to have Central Management Server I need CR XI R2 server installed. My company purchased CR XI Pro only.

Any other options available ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not necessary for you to have CR server installed for you to preview crystal over the web. Get in the report desingner and click on file > Options > Smart Tag and HTML Preview.

Make sure that you have configured your RAS during the Crystal reports installation under IIS or Apache. Read more on Smart Tag and HTML Preview for details on this. Good Luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read-only text box over Details section is still selectable in preview. : 0(

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to use HTML Preview instead of Preview. To get the output in HTML Preview you need to connect to server in repository explorer.

Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I do want to show Details. I put box over entire section but cannot move it to front. Option is grayed out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

YOu can also insert a text box and right click on the text box and bring to front and also make the text box read only.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Do you want to show the detail section in preview mode, if Yes then insert a box in the design mode of the whole detail section and make it to bring in front.

Regards,

Vinay