cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which table in APO has the SPECIAL PROCUREMENT TYPE field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to enhance the CIF by creating two additional T-Lane on the basis of Special procurement type of the product. For which table in APO can i get this field.

Also Is there any table in APO containing the value of material type in ECC

Please Help.

Thanks and Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav ,

When you have special procurment key settings in R/3 for a material such that location B gets stock from location A (A---> B) , when you CIF the material to APO , a transportation lane gets created with source location = A and destination location = B. This source - destination combination is stored in table /sapapo/TR . If you want to get all products that are available in a particular transportaion lane you have to query table /sapapo/trprod. Means of transport is stored in table /sapapo/trm.

Also i dont think material type is available in APO (not very sure ). Material group is available and it is stored in table /sapapo/matkey.

Thanks

Saradha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!! Kgaurav...

Both Special Procurement key and Material Type are not mapped to any of the standars field of APO

The Only thing you can do is in The User Exit EXIT_SAPLCMAT_001map these field to free Attributes Available like AT101 & AT102------AT105 and then use it in your desired Funtionality,. Dontforget to Do the Indexing in your Table , It will increase the performance.

Hope This Solve s ur answer.

Regards

Vaibhav Sareen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material Type is not CIFed to APO as standard functionlity. However you can use one of the available product attributes to store this value. You can integrate the classification data from R/3 into APO product attributes using "EXIT_SAPLCMAT_001". After this is done you will have these available in BW for reporting too!!!

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

/SAPAPO/MATLOC-BESKZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

/SAPAPO/MATLOC-BESKZ

Dave,

I think it's Procurement Type . I need Special procurement type. Is it that Special Procurement type in ECC is mapped to procurement type in APO?

Thanks,

KG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave,

I think it's Procurement Type . I need Special procurement type. Is it that Special Procurement type in ECC is mapped to procurement type in APO?

Thanks,

KG

It might be.

Transportation Lane from Supplying plant to Receiving plant is created based on Special procurement type F (External Procurement) or Stock transfer. In APO Product Loc Master, the procurement type indicater is also set to F for External procurement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please check these tables in APO whether for these fields.

/SAPAPO/CD_TLANE

/SAPAPO/MATLANE

/SAPAPO/SNPTLB

/SAPAPO/MATLARES

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Gaurav,

Please check these tables in APO whether for these fields.

/SAPAPO/CD_TLANE
/SAPAPO/MATLANE
/SAPAPO/SNPTLB
/SAPAPO/MATLARES

Regards
R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Couldn't find the field in these tables

Thanks,

KG